Window of the Month: Give Thanks
Posted on by Greg Farr
The high in Mesa has finally dropped to a chilly 76 degrees this week, which can only mean one thing. Fall has FINALLY come to the valley, and just in time for Thanksgiving. Now, if you’re like me, Thanksgiving brings up images of families gathered around tables, being stuffed to the brim of delicious home cooked food, and warm homes. One of my personal favorite things about fall, and Thanksgiving, is the way people decorate their homes. I enjoy wreaths, dishes, and ALL THINGS FALL. That is exactly what you can find in our window this month. The display is perfectly designed to get you in the spirit of the season, and even features plenty of items that could be easily incorporated into your home this fall.
Below, you’ll find a teaser of items from our window, but its best to stop by if you’d really like to check it out! And with Christmas fast approaching, it won’t be fall at Antique Plaza for much longer….so hurry in!
(Photo at left)
1. Angular Chair – $30 – Dealer #7
2. Green Cabinet – $45 – Dealer #7
3. Three Tier Plate – $14 – Dealer #7
4. Quilts – $10 – $15 – Dealer #7
5. Painting – $40 – Dealer #151
1. Covered Dish – $7 – Dealer #312
2. Turkey Plates – $35ea – Dealer #75
(Photo at left)
1. MidCentury Dining Table w/ Chairs – $450 – Dealer #312
2. Poppy Trail by Metlox – $10 – $20 – Dealer #69
3. Blakely Fine China – $6 – $19 Dealer #312
4. Hollywood Regency Italian Centerpiece – $65 – Dealer #312
Beyond the window, you’ll find a store full of unique items that you can’t get anywhere else. From furniture and clothing to dishware and fishing equipment, Antique Plaza truly is unique. The shop is full of gifts for anyone on your list, and if you’re ready to start your Christmas shopping, WE ARE OPEN ON BLACK FRIDAY! Stop by for Sales from 10-75%, or celebrate Small Business Saturday by shopping local. We’ll be running the same AMAZING SALES on Saturday!