It’s well into the triple digits here in Arizona, and it’s time to unearth the swimsuits and head to out to the lake. So, grab your boat and join us in welcoming summer!
No. 1 summer must-have? A refreshing beverage! Keep your drinks icy with these vintage coolers.
Summer is all about being silly (and looking good)! Check out these sweet summer bright accessories.
Row, row, row your boat…with these HUMONGOUS oars! If we had ceilings tall enough we’d probably be fighting over who gets to keep them. One of our coolest finds ever! And did you notice the scarf sarongs? Stay tuned in June for a summer scarf tutorial!
All images at the lake via the wonderful Shannon Simonton – she’s running a summer photography sale to raise money for her mission trip to Belize, so please check her out and give her some support! Oar photos via Gordon Fong, thanks again for coming to the rescue!
Although our swimsuits and shirts were our own, everything else came from the plaza!
- Dealer #69 – Wooden Crew Oars – $44 each
- Dealer #69 – Ice Chest – $35
- Dealer #937 – Ice Chest – $60
- Dealer #144 – Blue Luau Purse – $21
- Dealer #33 – Scarves (used as short Sarongs) – $5 each
- Dealer #88 – Yellow sunglasses – $25
- Dealer #69 – Thermos – $15 each
- Dealer #42 – Vintage Hawaiian Dress – $24
- Dealer #881 – Sun Hat– sold
- Jewelry all came from #8 & #811 – ranges in price